FENLAND PRIMARY CARE NETWORK - Cornerstone, Merchford House, Riverside & Ramsey Health Centre
Extended Access Appointments
- Monday AM Contraception, Implant, INR & HCA Clinic
- Monday PM Telephone consultations, Joint injections Clinic
- Wednesday AM HCA Clinic, Telephone/Face to Face reviews
(Please note that prior to any Minor Op the GP may need to assess you before going ahead with the procedure)
- AM clinics run from 07.00am
- PM clinics run from 18.30pm
Appointments are bookable up to 2 weeks in advance.
If you would like an appointment please call the Primary Care Network Mobile number: 07951 894946
Phone lines are open between: 09:30 - 12:30 and 14:30 - 17:00
RIVERSIDE FLU VACCINATIONS 2019
FLU VACCINATIONS FOR ELIGIBLE PATIENTS
You can still get your flu vaccination at the surgery, please contact reception and book an appointment with a nurse.
Welcome to The Riverside Medical Practice
The Riverside Practice in March provides the highest quality health care from modern purpose-built premises in Marylebone Road, March.
The premises are designed and equipped to meet the needs of our patients.This includes wheelchair access to all rooms, disabled toilets and a hearing loop in reception. A wheelchair for patient use is available at reception. In the car park there are designated disabled parking spaces.
Our Doctors, Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Nurses and all our other staff are dedicated to offering a professional service.
With our website helping us to keep all our patients up to date with news and information about our practice.
The Riverside Practice are looking to recruit an Experienced GP Practice Nurse
Full time hours, this can be from 1 full time person or also 2 people job sharing (up to 20 hours each) This position will complement our existing team delivering high quality patient orientated care services to a diverse patient population.
The Riverside Practice is based in March, Cambridgeshire and has 2 GP Partners, 1 salaried GP, 3 Advanced Nurse Practitioners(soon to be 4) 1 Nurse Manager, 3 Practice Nurses, 2 HCAs and a phlebotomist that look after our 8250 patients
Salary is dependent on experience
We can offer:-
- A well ran Practice with supportive management and colleagues
- On-going professional development
- Working within a purpose built, modern, well maintained Practice
- Regular updates for mandatory training i.e Resus, Safeguarding, Fire etc.
- Practice support with revalidation process
- A Practice that wants to develop is employees and help achieve career goals
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays ( pro-rata for part time)
- Auto-enrolment in the NHS Pension scheme
- Free parking on site
- Friendly Team and happy working environment
- And of course a Christmas Party!
What we are looking for:-
- RGN Nurse Qualification is essential
- Experience of working with in a GP Practice with chronic disease management (our team currently covers all chronic disease so can give appropriate training)
- You need to be enthusiastic and willing to attend courses to develop your career and enable us to meet patient needs.
Summary of duties:- training will be given if you don’t have relevant experience.
Health promotion and chronic disease management
- Provide a full range of nursing services to the patients
- Undertake diagnostic, health screening, health surveillance and therapeutic interventions
- Contribute to clinical audit
- Treatment room duties such as wound care
- Carry out mass vaccinations such as Seasonal Flu
- Ability to communicate sensitive information with empathy
For further information click HERE or to arrange an informal visit please contact Tracy Robertson-Glenn HR Advisor at email@example.com
CARE NAVIGATOR / RECEPTIONIST
We are looking to recruit an experienced Care Navigator/Receptionist to join our Reception Team. You will have experience of working in a fast pace environment where accuracy, attention to detail and diligence are of paramount importance.
You will be well supported by a team but you will need to have the confidence to use your own initiative when making decisions while following practice guidelines. This is a role which is always changing; you will need to be able to adapt your style/approach of working to fit each situation you are presented with.
- Using Care Navigation to ensure that patients are booked in with appropriate clinicians or correct service
- Dealing with patient and general enquires on the phone and face to face
- Opening, scanning and distributing post and electronic correspondence
- Liaising with Doctors, Nursing team, Admin and external health care professionals
- Responsibility of opening and closing the Practice.
Experience of working in a fast pace environment, where accuracy, compassion and empathy are of paramount importance.
As a central point of contact for the Practice, excellent verbal and written communication skills are important to liaise with GP’s, patients, hospitals & other healthcare professionals.
- Having an understanding of medical terminology is an advantage.
- Have the ability to work methodically, accurately and be self-motivated is essential
- Excellent organisational skills to prioritise own workload while also supporting team members
- Experience of using Systm1 is an advantage (patient records)
- Fast and accurate data entry and typing is essential
- Have the ability to keep calm when presented with challenging situations
Kindness is absolutely paramount as well as the ability to show and feel empathy
Salary: in line with living/minimum wage.
Hours: 21.5 hours per week
Mondays 7.45am to 5.30pm (30 minute lunch) – 9.25 hours
Tuesdays usual day off
Wednesdays usual day off
Thursdays 2pm to 6.30pm – 4.5 hours
Fridays 7.45am to 4pm (30 minute lunch) – 7.75 hours
The shifts on Reception are between the hours of 7.45am and 6.30pm Monday to Friday.
The successful applicant will be required to work additional shifts (extra to their scheduled) to cover colleagues holidays/sickness.
Please note that generally the Receptionists each work 15-20 hours overtime each month, which usually required on your usual day off, flexibility to be able to work extra hours is essential, during the summer/busy holidays period this is significantly higher.
For further information or to arrange an informal visit please contact Tracy Robertson-Glenn HR Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org or click below for a job description and application form