We offer our registered patients the use of a secure website on the Internet to:
- View, book and cancel appointments
- Request repeat prescriptions
- View medical record summary
Improved on-line access....
We are now offering on-line access to your computerised medical records. Obviously we have to be very careful how we do that and we have to be very sure that whoever we allow to view the record is who they say they are. So we have to see some form of photographic identity before we can authorise that. Access is granted individually, and you will have a unique password and logon in order to get access. If you already access other services on line you can use the same login details but you will have to go through the ID process before we switch on your access to that area. There is an information sheet and application form available at reception and as soon as the testing is complete we will make them available on-line. Because of our security checks it might take up to 28 days to complete. Although we hope to be much quicker than that. It will really depend on the number of requests we get. This does not effect normal access to medical records.
Registration for online access
- You must first attend the surgery in person and ask at the reception for a registration form. You will be asked for photographic proof of identity and documentation showing the address at which we have you registered. Please note that you cannot register on behalf of someone else.
- Once your identity has been confirmed you will be given a Registration Document which contains all the information you need to access the online service. For the security of both yourself and the practice, you must not disclose this information to anyone else.
- Once you have completed your registration documents and have had your user name and password given to you, Please click onto the picture icons at the bottom of the practice home page to link to the online service you require..
It is your responsibility to ensure that your access details are not used by anyone else. Any misuse of the service will result in your access being withdrawn. If you lose your security details, contact us straight away by telephone.
Children have special rules please ask for details at reception .
Online Access Application Form
Online Access Information Leaflet